How to become a EWB-India Member?
EWB-India is a registered non-profit Society dedicated to humanitarian service, professional learning, partnership with national and international organizations and responsible application of technology in specific projects.
Applications for membership must be prepared to pledge utmost respect for professional ethics and financial propriety in carrying out projects and a commitment to helping others. Members are expected to work in teams along with others in their local or regional chapter and conceive, develop and carry out projects in line with the work and mission of “Engineers Without Borders – India”.
Members will have the opportunity to be associated with and participate in an extraordinary worldwide movement of professional service. They will have the opportunity to create their own projects and receive information, guidance, networking support from EWB-India Headquarters. They will receive information about workshops, conferences and other events organized from time to time by EWB-India and EWB – International.
EWB India offers two types of membership:
You can download the Application form using the link above.
Membership Applications, duly completed and accompanied by a DD for the applicable amount (Admission with Annual Fees), should be sent to Engineers Without Borders, as per instructions given in the form. The membership fee applicable is as below:
Admission fee is payable at the time of admission only.
- Print the full application and enter all other relevant details as needed.
- Attach Photographs (stamp size) 2 copies
- Sign the form and also get it signed by a Faculty Advisor of your Institution if there is an EWB India Chapter or by any Faculty member if there is no chapter currently certifying your student status.
- Enclosed appropriate admission and application fees.
- Send the form along with the enclosures to the following address:
The Executive Secretary
Engineers Without Borders – India
6-3-668/77 & 78, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta
HYDERABAD – 500 082. A.P. India.
Ph: 040-23410945; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org