Introductory Session on EWB at MVJ College of Engg, Bengaluru
An introductory session on EWB was held at Department of Mechanical Engineering, MVJ College of Engineering, Bengaluru,28th August 2015
Mr.V.Dillibabu, President EWB-Bengaluru Chapter made a presentation covering the following points:
• Introduction on EWB-International and EWB-India.
• Role of EWB India and its activities.
• Scope for engineering students to contribute towards societal development.
• EWB-Professional chapters and their activities
• EWB-Student chapters and their activities.
• Initiation of new student chapters.
Mr.A.Manjunath, Member, EWB-Bengaluru made a presentation on possible project ideas in the field of sustainable energy solutions.
The event was attended by Professional members of EWB-Bengaluru, HOD, Faculty members and Students of Department of Mechanical Engineering. Dr.KVMuralidharan and Prof.Sindhu had arranged the event. Preliminary activities on starting a student chapter at the institute have been initiated.